The past twenty four hours have been hectic, chaotic and frustrating. And that’s just the start of it. 🙂
- Written one book review. 🙂
- Had many Skype conversations/meetings – work related with the USA, UK, and Canada and consequently worked till midnight to accommodate all the time zones.
- I needed and had 2 glasses of red wine in between dinner and more calls and then at midnight – 2 small glasses of Lemon and Ginger Port. Ahhhhh.
- I slept for 8 hours then started again.
- I have sat by my phone waiting for a call that was supposed to happen immediately – 5 hours ago.
- I have finished the final stage in the pickling process of making olives.
- I have answered at least 30 emails.
- I have made lunch – albeit just cheese on toast!
- I am awaiting another call/email regarding filming protocols in Parliament.
- I have sent money overseas – an achievement in itself these days.
- I have hugged my dog.
- I have been impatient with my husband ( sorry – you know I dont do tired very well. I’ll try and be more patient in future).
How has your day been?