Reclaim your time, your kitchen, and your tastebuds with over 80 delicious recipes to feed your soul!
Whether you have 15 minutes or an hour to spare, this gorgeous debut cookbook from Lucy Lord will reignite your love for cooking, help you get creative in the kitchen, and redefine your relationship with food.
Be it a two-minute-smoothie in the morning to get you going before work, or a thick slice of banana bread on a lazy weekend catch-up with friends, these recipes are simple but special.
Dig into this beautiful book and discover that happiness really is homemade.
With chapters including:
• It’s a Good Day to Have a Good Day: Breakfasts and Brunches
• Dips and Dressings: Your new staples
• Say No to Shit Salads
• Mains: Winning combinations for any appetite
• In-Betweens and Afters
• Get Baked: Sweet and Savoury recipes to rival any artisan
• Smoothies and Cocktails
250g new potatoes, quartered
100g asparagus tips
150g frozen peas
1 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
2 handfuls of spinach
80g Cheddar cheese, grated
Fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint or dill, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
2. Put the quartered potatoes into a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, cook
for 5 minutes until tender but still with some bite, then add the asparagus tips and peas and cook for 1 more
minute. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium–low heat and add the onion. Sauté until soft,
then add the garlic and spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk and half of the grated cheese in a large bowl. If you’re using an ovenproof frying pan –
with a metal handle – pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and make sure the vegetables are evenly
distributed. If not, transfer the cooked vegetables to a casserole dish and pour the egg mixture over.
5. Sprinkle over the remaining grated cheese and bake in the oven for 30–40 minutes. I like to put this under
a very hot grill for the last 2–3 minutes so it gets a nice bubbly crust. Remove from the oven or grill and
allow to cool before removing from the frying pan or dish and cutting into slices. Serve garnished with
• Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.